USAHello GED test course.
1. Define Compassion Fatigue.
2. Identify the impact on service delivery and the service provider.
3. Describe symptoms and indications.
4. Identify management, peer, and personal responsibilities for prevention and response to compassion fatigue.
5. Begin to think about preparing a self-care plan.
6. Define and recognize the strength of human resilience.
7. Describe the five core elements of resilience.
8. Identify strategies to strengthen resilience.
9. Develop a self-care plan.